Sam and Max in the animated series.
The Adventures of Sam & Max: Freelance Police is an American animated television series. As it is aimed at children, the violence inherent in the franchise is toned down, and the characters do not use the moderate profanity that they use in their other appearances. The series first aired in October 1997 on the FOX television network, producing 24 episodes and winning the 1998 Gemini Award for "Best Animated Series" before being canceled in April 1998. With the exception of the first and last episodes, which each had a running time of about 20 minutes, each episode was approximately 10 minutes in length, excluding commercials, and the episodes were usually aired in pairs. Read more...
This preview has been randomly selected from a list maintained by our editors at Template:Random featured article. Every time you visit our site, you should see a different preview here.
This image has been randomly selected from the 816 images in our database. Each time you visit our site, you should see a new image here. For more information about it, click directly on the image. The resulting page will detail when it was uploaded, by whom, and often overview which articles use that particular image. Have fun!
- October 27, 2013: Steve Purcell art exhibit to open on November 2 in the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco
- April 1, 2013: Poker Night 2 announced. (source)
- March 27, 2013: Leaked images imply Poker Night 2 forthcoming, featuring Sam. (source)
- March 12, 2013: Sam's hat added as TF2 item. Connection with new game speculated on.
- January 26, 2012: Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space being ported to iOS; Ice Station Santa now out. (source)
- October 8, 2011: SuperbowserX is now an admin.
- August 16, 2011: Season Two coming to iPad. (source)
- May 9, 2011: Lace Mamba to bring The Devil's Playhouse to retail in August. (source)
- January 5, 2011: We're trying out a fanstuff section. Please help out.
- November 22, 2010: Poker Night at the Inventory released.
- November 2, 2010: Steve Purcell starts Sam & Max Blog.
- September 6, 2010: Sam & Max Wiki hits the 300 page milestone!
- September 4, 2010: TheHighway elevated to admin.
- September 2, 2010: Telltale announces Poker Night at the Inventory.